"Making the Semantic Web formalisms and technologies accessible to the Web of Things"
I am a former student of the Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan, and prepared and passed the Agrégation exam in Mechanics in 2008. I then received a Master degree from Grenoble INP in Signal Processing in 2009, and another from Université Grenoble 2 in Informatics in 2010, while being sessional Lecturer in Mechanics at Université Grenoble 1. I prepared my Ph.D. in Informatics and Computer Science at the University of Nice - Sophia Antipolis, and received the degree in June 2014. Since November 2014, I am a Post-Doctoral Researcher in the Connected-Intelligence team at the Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne. I am mainly involved in the ITEA 2 12004 SEAS (Smart Energy Aware Systems) research project, and in a bilateral research convention with ENGIE R&D.
keywords: Web, Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Knowledge Engineering, Semantic Web, Linked Data, Web of Things, Computational Linguistics
selected research items:
- The SEAS ontologies;
- SPARQL-Generate: an extension of SPARQL 1.1 to generate RDF from documents in heterogenous formats;
- Lindt: Supporting Arbitrary Custom Datatypes in RDF and SPARQL;
- RDF Presentation and RDF Presentation negociation;
- Process Execution Platform;
- A Java library to check, document, and expose modularized and versioned ontologies on the Web.
- Organization of a Knowledge Engineering Workshop (43 participants, 3 days)
- PhD: Representation of the Meaning-Text Theory Lexical Semantics, and development of the Unit Graphs knowledge representation formalism.
address: EMSE ISCOD-Team, 29 Rue Pierre et Dominique Ponchardier, Saint-Étienne, 42100, France
phone: +33 4 77 42 66 40
Google scholar: profile
For any futher information, please contact me.